Honors and Awards
- 2019 / 2016
- 2015 / 2011
- 2010 / 2008
- 2005 / 2002
- AOTAP grant “In vitro characterisation and immunogenic profiling of human articular chondroprogenitors from normal and osteoarthritic knee joints. “
- AOTAP grant “Injectable Chondroprogenitor Cells in the Treatment of Osteoarthritis in a Rabbit Knee Model. “
- Angiosome Sparing Approaches In Quadrant Fixation Of Tibial Plateau Fractures – Best Podium Presentation - 5th National Conference of AO Trauma India.
- Well written grant – 2nd AOTAP Grant Writing Workshop.
- Professor Derek Frewin AO Citation for clinical teaching, University of Adelaide
- Subramaniam gold medal for best basic science paper titled “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy for healing of full-thickness articular cartilage defect” at Annual conference of Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Association, February 2010.
- Young investigator award - Treatment of articular cartilage defects using growth factor of TGF b Family (Department of Science and Technology, Government of India)
- BOYSCAST "Better Opportunities for Young Scientists in Chosen Areas of Science and Technology" programme - Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- P. Tejeswar Rao Gold medal for the best paper presented by a PG student titled “Allogenic Chondrocyte culture and transplant in experimentally created chondral defects in rabbit knees” at the Annual Conference, Indian Orthopaedic Association, December 2005.